PARENT MEETING: FEBRUARY 25TH, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY BY THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH.
REMIND INFORMATION FOR EACH BUS
Step One: Hamilton Account
1. You will have a special account created in the website,
Hamilton Education Program, account will be uploaded by Wednesday, December 18th.
2. Go to the website and request a password. See the text in yellow, "Click her to reset password."
3. Go to your school email. Click on the link in the Hamilton email sent to you. Then, make your own password. (It may be best to use your school password.)
Step Two: Research
1. Click on the research button at the top of the page.
2. You will have to decide on what person, event, or document you want to research for your project. There are 42 people and 14 events to research. Each of the people and events have three primary. Note that each primary source has an excerpt that allows you to approach the document more easily
3. Once you decide, you must turn in your research with your project.
Step Three: Performance Piece
1. Once you have your research check off by Ms. MacMillan, you are ready to start your project.
2. The project is a performance piece. This can be a poem, song, rap, skit, and monologue. It must be performable, but you do not have to perform it. It must be at least 1 minute and 30 seconds in length.
3. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PERFORM IT, but you must submit your performance piece in writing in PDF form.